FASHION ACCELERATION PROGRAM
360 Creative Hub’s Fashion Acceleration Program (FAP) is an annual program geared at training 20 fashion entrepreneurs for a period of three months.
The program has been specifically designed with a strong academic foundation in order to deliver a comprehensive and instructional program that will equip the students with a global mindset.
INDUSTRY PRACTICAL KNOW-HOW
The program has partnered with some international and the country’s top minds as facilitators to help groom and mentor these participants during the duration of the program.
Applicants seeking admission to 360 FAP are required to:
- Reside in Lagos or be willing to move to Lagos for the duration of the program.
- Be 21 years or age or older.
- Either plan to start, or have already started (0-3) years of a fashion business in Nigeria.
- Be able to commit to 360 Fashion Acceleration Program completely, utilizing all available resources. We will only consider enthusiastic creative entrepreneurs dedicated to their fashion businesses.
- Speak and understands English Language.
- Be able to sustain self for the duration of the program – accommodation, feeding, and transportation.
- Demonstrate a manageable level of financial ability to fund their new businesses throughout the three (3) months residency (sample development, production, marketing, operations).
HOW IT WORKS
- Each Participants would be subjected to trainings for 12 hours per week.
- The 360 FAP board will invite notable Fashion celebrities during weekends of the program to have a mentoring session with the designers.
- The designers would be given weekly assignments which would prepare them for a grand finale competition
- The graduation will feature a competition where all the designers will showcase their designs that will be judged by Industry experts.
- Opportunities to have your business funded based on overall performance, strength of pitch- deck and brand innovation.